Delivering Strategic Business Goals with the Cloud
Cloud Computing Executive Roundtable (CCER), owned and managed by Market Intelligence Group (MIG), is the single most essential event bringing the entire cloud computing ecosystem in the territory. Not only does this defining industry event provide a platform to drive innovation, cut cost and fuel growth, but it also helps evolve your business to gain solid position in this cloud environment.
MIG has successfully produced Cloud Events aiming to define and frame cloud computing discussions for business technology executives, IT professionals and developers since 2009.
Through panel discussions, sharing of case studies and hands-on demonstrations, the 3rd Cloud Computing Executive Roundtable 2012 is the best meeting place for the cloud technology community. By providing a platform to promote collaborative analysis of the latest trends and challenges in Cloud computing and ICT, the summit shows you the core process and strategies in this cloud-is-everything era.
- The Cloud: It is Not Just a Technology Decision
- Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Performing a Trusted Cloud
- Evaluating the Risks and Understanding the Rewards & Realities of Cloud Computing
- Cloud and the Enterprise: What’s Now, What’s New and What’s Coming
- Business-Critical Security and Compliance in the Cloud
- Operating the Cloud to Drive Business Value