Cloud computing is exploding and the industry is working to add a structure of standards and innovative solutions which include Software Defined Networks, virtualization, network convergence, Open Compute, OpenStack, Open Data Center Alliance, APIs, and power efficient hardware.
Carrying the theme of “Driving the Next Wave of Datacenter Innovation” and targeting 150+ Data Centre Management Professionals across all industries in the region, Data Centre Summit this year empowers delegates with a wealth of strategic guidance and tactical recommendations on the full spectrum of issues reshaping the next generation data centre in the new era of computing. It is the premier event IT operations executives and Data Centre professionals turn to for unbiased expertise, best practices, and sound management approaches, and where delegates can map out their strategies to better manage their data centre’s agility, to optimize costs, navigate critical next steps in emerging technologies.
Summit this year features the below hot issues:
- Emerging Trends in off-site data centres Adoption
- Next-Generation Networks Based on SDN and NFV
- Software-defined Data Center - Infrastructure for the Next Generation of IT
- Transforming IT's Data-Network-Application Performance with Carrier-Neutral Colocation
- Securing the Virtualized Data Center
- Data Center Roadmap for Delivering IT-as-a-Service
- Securing Data Centers Against Advanced Adversaries
- The Impact of Data Sovereignty on Cloud Computing
- and more...