The aftershocks of the global economic crisis are still resonating. Information technology is working behind the scenes to improve transparency of financial and business processes, and make communication more reliable and collaboration more efficient. IT itself is challenged to reduce cost and redirect investments to business initiatives, while addressing the changing landscape of security threats. Owing to the interconnection of risk management, IT security and IT compliance with the business, risk and security managers need an insight and vision of how things will evolve in the long run, taking into account transparency and governance needs as well as cloud computing, smart mobile devices and borderless collaboration.
Through MIG's annual InfoSecurity Summit, you will gain valuable insights on secure software development, defense-in-depth security, multiple security maintenance and so on. The summit this year carrying the theme of "IT Security and Compliance Risks in a World of Cloud and Mobile Computing" will focus on evolving threats towards cybersecurity, newest security technologies in tandem with related management and monitoring. Our speakers, ranging from IT end-users to professional solution venders, will share their down-to-earth difficulties and suggest some innovative solutions at the Summit. On top of that, all the guests, the IT expertise from diverse sectors, will interact and share their views on the emerging IT trend from various aspects during our networking session.
- Evolving Threats, Evolving Technology
- How to Use the Cloud and Stay Secure?
- Empower Your Enterprise with IT Security
- Data Protection - Worldwide Information Initiative
- Disruptive Tech: What's New, What's Coming, How Will It Change Everything and Is It Secure?
- C-Level Security Perspectives
- How to Safely Enable the New Generation of Enterprise Applications?
- The Consumerization of IT, Mobility, and the Impact to Your Security Model
- Reap the Benefits of Mobile Evolution While Managing Risk
- …and more