Carrying the theme of "The Evolving CIO and CXO Role in a World of Cloud, Mobile Computing and Big Data", The 5th CIO Executive Summit & The 3rd CxO Leadership Summit owned and managed by Market Intelligence Group (MIG), will be held on Sep 5, 2012 (Wednesday) at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) and Sep 25, 2012 (Tuesday) at Singapore Marriott Hotel respectively.
This annual signature summit series aims to empower regional CIOs and IT leaders to expand their professional communities and enhance their influence of future enterprise IT leadership. In addition to the distilled and compact state-of-the-art insights, the summit connects you with the unrivalled array of global IT professionals, serving as an arena for peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Cloud and Mobile Computing moves ever more swiftly these days. It is however not only due to the increasing availability of smartphones and tablets, but also because of the widespread adoption of cloud service and support. Mobile Cloud Computing will definitely skyrocket in the following years and become the most important topic in the industry.
Summit this year features the below hot issues:
- Creating a Modern Legacy – The Role of the CIO in a New Light
- How the Cloudscape Transforms Business, Technology & Industry
- Delivering Strategic Business Goals with Today’s Cloud
- The Big Buzzword: The Big Data Challenge
- Enterprise Security Strategy: Balancing What's Best
- Proactive Risk Management Against Advanced Threats in the World of Cloud and Mobile Computing
- Consumerization of IT: Leveraging Devices & Applications for a New Business Paradigm
- Disruptive Analytics: From Business Intelligence to Insightful Business